Welcome to Gaia! ::

After reading everything and looking at my work, would you buy from me?

YES! 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 >

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Rules/Notes:

This is my first shop and I hope this is fun and successful! I'm an artist who is drawing nonstop all the time. I'm in school though so most pieces won't be completed immediately.

Please follow all Gaia rules on here. No cussing, crass talk or bullying. (If so I will hunt you down...*evil face*)

The price is so cheep mainly because I don't color, photo edit, or shadow (some of the time) my drawings. I usually draw my images then scan them onto the laptop. I still made a shop because I know some of you want to get something cheap, and I'm willing to make it so. Also because I want my drawings to go to use and not to just clutter up my wall (Believe me its not a pretty sight....there must be over 100 drawings up there)

You only need to pay once to me, and I ask that you pay me after I've given you the drawing.

User Image

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

User Image

My style of art isn't fully anime. It has some Anime based products and styles used in it, but my eyes aren't exactly what you call "anime". I can draw anime though, and you can request it. I will always have a signature in there somewhere, so you can always know its mine!!

My style (Drawn by me):

User Image

My Style eyes:

User Image

My anime (drawn by me):

User Image

User Image

Chibi:

User Image

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Orders:

This is what you need to fill out. Post it to here and then I will Message you any ideas, details, and confirmation. After I finish it I will send it to you then you will trade me the money. You pay me 500g (how much it cost's) plus a tip. (if you would like)

Your username:

Character female or male?:

Describe Character's looks:

Full body shot or shoulders and up?:

In an action pose or Other pose(Please describe the look of the pose):

Clothing:

Weapon?:

Cost plus tip?: (If yes then post the tip+amount)

Extra Details:

IMPORTANT:

When describing your character's looks please go into full detail. This includes Hair style and body type.

When describing clothing please describe as many details as you can and if you have an idea of what you want from another picture please post the picture but also post where you got it so that I can give them credit.
Cool! But i'll buy something later dude

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I would like to purchase the one that kinda looks like Elizah. The one with the bow and arrow... ta know... And mouse ninja just smelt me!!! SHE 'S SUCH A CREEPER THAT'S WHY SHE'S M SIS!! dramallama
AND YOU HAVE TO TELL M HOW TO GET DA MOOSICK ON YOR PROFE AND HOW TO MAKE AM ARTY SHOWP!!! dramallama

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Elizah Allen
I would like to purchase the one that kinda looks like Elizah. The one with the bow and arrow... ta know... And mouse ninja just smelt me!!! SHE 'S SUCH A CREEPER THAT'S WHY SHE'S M SIS!! dramallama
AND YOU HAVE TO TELL M HOW TO GET DA MOOSICK ON YOR PROFE AND HOW TO MAKE AM ARTY SHOWP!!! dramallama

OKAY But you don't have to buy the specific one up there you can tell me to make it cool and specific if you want!

She would......

And I shall teach you!
Kairyyn-GreenUnicorn
Elizah Allen

OKAY But you don't have to buy the specific one up there you can tell me to make it cool and specific if you want!

She would......

And I shall teach you!

OK! I would like her mediam rayr in the fawcet! wahmbulance

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
LOL

Just fill dis out

Your username:

Character female or male?:

Describe Character's looks:

Full body shot or shoulders and up?:

In an action pose or Other pose(Please describe the look of the pose):

Clothing:

Weapon?:

Cost plus tip?: (If yes then post the tip+amount)

Extra Details:

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Username: Crawford J. Pegasus
Appearance: Neko, Hatsune Miku, Super Saiyan

Full-Body Shot / Shoulders & Up: Full Body!
Pose: Powering Up!
Clothing: I can't actually decide. neutral Surprise me?

Total Cost: 500 Gold + 15,500 Gold Tip = 16,000 Gold Coins

Details
Hatsune Miku, but as a neko, and as a super saiyan biggrin Complete with glowy golden hair!
Bonus points for muscle tone o.o Nothing too huge xD
Also, any chance to have this in full colour? I'll pay another 4k for that biggrin

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Crawford J Pegasus

Details
Hatsune Miku, but as a neko, and as a super saiyan biggrin Complete with glowy golden hair!
Also, any chance to have this in full colour? I'll pay another 4k for that biggrin

If its colored in its going to end up being in colored pencil....and I'm a little confused about the description of what she looks like. So she has long golden hair thats in piggy tails like Miku's.....but shes a neko (like ears and tail?) and she's got a lot of muscles?? I don't really understand the super saiyan thing...

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kairyyn-GreenUnicorn
Crawford J Pegasus

Details

If its colored in its going to end up being in colored pencil....and I'm a little confused about the description of what she looks like. So she has long golden hair thats in piggy tails like Miku's.....but shes a neko (like ears and tail?) and she's got a lot of muscles?? I don't really understand the super saiyan thing...

M'kay... Okay, imagine Hatsune Miku.
Now give her neko ears and a tail.
Then finally, the long, golden glowing hair of a super saiyan, no tied-up pig tails.

o.o

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Cool okay I'll get working on it then I'll PM it to you when its finished!

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kairyyn-GreenUnicorn
Cool okay I'll get working on it then I'll PM it to you when its finished!

Sweet biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces